Part of every vacation is sleep – it’s inevitable. Road trips are no different. Whether it’s a campground, motel, hotel, B&B, or hostel, you have to spend the night somewhere. Since you are here for information on road trips, I’m going to help you out by giving you the 411 on where we’ve stayed along the way.
- Estes Park – Brynwood on the River
- Cocoa Beach – Hampton Inn
- Cocoa Beach – International Palms Resort
- Jacksonville – Jacksonville Plaza Hotel and Suites
- Key West – Sheraton Suites
- Naples – Hampton Inn
- Orlando – Art of Animation Resort (Walt Disney World)